The Internation Society of Blood Purification is dedicated to the following Topics and Issues: I
- Development, improvement and dosing of extracorporeal and peritoneal treatment modalities of acute and terminal renal failure.
- Monitoring and control systems of extracorporeal therapies of renal failure. Vascular access for hemodialysis.
- Evaluation and comparative interpretation of longterm results of renal replacement therapies.
- Economical issues of renal replacement therapy.
- Pathogenesis and prevention of detrimental biological processes in the patient induced by renal replacement therapy.
- Pathogenesis and prevention of longterm complications of survival on regular renal replacement therapy such as:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal osteodystrophy
- New and future technologies and principles of blood purification and organ replacement (including indications outside nephrology).
The annual membership fee is $130,-
Privileges of membership:
After becoming a member of the ISBP you will receive the journal Blood Purification. You will also be entitled to access the full text content of Blood Purification electronically. At the annual ISBP meetings the registration cost is 10% lower for members of the society.